Roof Repair and Replacement by Expert Roofing Contractors in Texas & Minnesota
For more information, please Call Us Toll FREE at 1-888-PRO1-123
Your roof is your home’s first line of defense from weather hazards such as wind, rain, fire, snow, hail, and extreme heat. And you may not know it, but it’s also the most vulnerable part of your house. This is why you need the services of our expert roofing contractors in Texas and Minnesota.
Every day, your roof is exposed to the elements that may contribute to decay and deterioration.
Common Signs of a Roof Problem
If it’s been a while since you’ve had your roof inspected, you need to look around and check if there are any obvious signs of damage or deterioration.
- Water stains on the ceiling and unexplained mold: Could be signs of a leak, which is due to a crack or hole in the roof. Unfortunately, leaks are notoriously difficult to locate because water doesn’t necessarily drip straight down. It can travel along the panels in your roof, as well as your attic before dripping into your insulation and leaving spots in your ceiling. Unless you’re trained or have good detective skills when it comes to locating roof leaks, you’ll need the expertise of our roofing contractors in Texas and Minnesota.
- Granules filling the gutters: Your shingles may be deteriorating or reaching the end of their lifespan. It’s normal for granules to come off and collect in the gutters, but if you suddenly notice an excessive amount flowing out of the downspouts every time it rains, you need to examine the roof and see if the shingles are already exposed and look brittle. If they do, you need to have your shingles replaced.
- Loose or missing shingles: The shingles on your roof rely on an overlapping pattern to keep out water, and if loose or missing shingles interrupt this pattern, water may leak inside the house. Loose or missing shingles might mean that you have an animal getting on your roof, and the sealant strip under the shingles may have been damaged. Your shingles could also be really old and have come loose in severe winds.
Regular roof maintenance is necessary to avoid leaks and premature roof replacement. PRO 1 CONSTRUCTION INC.‘s full-service repair department staff has more than 25 years of experience, diagnosing and resolving roofing leaks. Whether it is a typical repair, cosmetic concern or a maintenance issue, we have the solution.
Our standard repair package includes:
- Thorough roof inspection
- Inspecting & resealing all flashing
- Inspecting & repairing all roof penetrations
- Replacing wind damaged shingles (up to 1 bundle)
- Inspecting for major damage from hail, debris, etc.
- Request a roof inspection or repair.